Wednesday, July 19, 2017

T.O.P of the idol group bigbang "I sincerely reflect, sorry" Attorney's court attended.




 Last October, He is suspected of having smoked weed four times with a trainee.



 A member of the idol group 'Big Bang' (Choi Seung-hyun, 30), who was indicted on charges of smoking weed, said, "I am truly reflecting."


 Choi attended the Seoul Central District Court in Seocho-gu, Seoul, at about 1:44 pm to attend his sentencing proceedings at 1:50 pm on the 20th.




 Choi, who wears glasses in her black suit, said, "I have no plan yet, and I will be faithful to the trial." and "I am really regret and repentance and I am very sorry to all of you."


 In the first trial, which was conducted on February 29, the prosecution asked court to punish Choi for probation for 2 years .


 Choi acknowledged all of his charges in the trial. "The day in which the incident happened was the worst moment in my life and I regret it," he said in the final statement. "I will accept any punishment," he said.


 Choi is suspected of smoking four times with 20~30 year old trainee woman in total at his house in Yongsan-gu, Seoul last October.




 On July 20, the Judge of the Seoul Central District Court sentenced at 1:50 pm on the judgment of the prosecution of the pending trial of smoking a cannabis. choi was sentenced to 10 month in prison or 2 years probation and sentenced to a fine 12,000 won.


No comments:

Post a Comment